This Site collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
B&B Casa Azzurra
Via Torrione San Martino, 27 80129 Napoli
Tel: (+39) 081.0403264 – Mobile: (+39) 3381382929
e-mail: [email protected]
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Site collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: first name, last name, phone number and email address.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Site.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Site is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Site to provide its services. In cases where this Site specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Site and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contacting the User.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contacting the User
Contact form (this Site)
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes this Site to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected: email address, first name, last name and phone number.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Additional information about Data collection and processing
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in Court or in the stages leading to possible legal action arising from improper use of this Site or the related Services.
The User declares to be aware that the Owner may be required to reveal personal data upon request of public authorities.
Additional information about User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Site and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Site (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please see the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do Not Track” requests are handled
This Site does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Site (or third-party services employed in this Site), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Site) and the details about the path followed within the Site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Site who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Site. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Site.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Site as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Latest update: May 24, 2018
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent.
Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the Service
Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of services allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
Google Analytics, Google Fonts
Google Fonts and Google Analytics are Google Inc. tools for viewing font types and used by this site to include these fonts styles into its pages and collect navigation stats with IP anonymize.
Wordfence (Defiant, Inc.)
Wordfence is a third party software by Defiant, Inc. used to monitoring and protect the website by external and/or internal issues due to malicious attacts, virus, spam, data theft, etc.
TripAdvisor widget (TripAdvisor LLC)
Widget TripAdvisor è un servizio di visualizzazione di contenuti gestito da TripAdvisor LLC che permette a questo Sito di integrare contenuti da questa piattaforma esterna all’interno delle proprie pagine.
Dati Personali raccolti: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo.
Bed-and-breakfast.it widget (Studio Scivoletto srl)
Widget Bed-and-breakfast.it è un servizio di visualizzazione di contenuti gestito da Bed-and-breakfast.it/Studio Scivoletto srl che permette a questo Sito di integrare contenuti da questa piattaforma esterna all’interno delle proprie pagine.
Dati Personali raccolti: Cookie e Dati di utilizzo.
Cookies are brief text fragments (letters and/or numbers) that allow web servers to memorise user (browser) information to be reused during the current site visit (session cookies) or at a later time, even days later (persistent cookies). According to user preferences, cookies are memorised by an individual browser on the specific device being used (computer, tablet, smartphone).
Similar technology, such as web beacon, clear GIFs and all forms of localised storage introduced with HTML5, can be used to collect information on user behaviour and the use of services.
From here on in this document, cookies and all similar technology mentioned above shall be collectively referred to as “cookies”.
Types of Cookie
According to cookie characteristics and use, we can identify various categories:
- Technical Cookies. These cookies are used solely for the purpose of “transmitting information over an electronic communications network, or when strictly necessary to the supplier of an internet-based service who has been explicitly asked by a subscriber or user to provide that particular service” (cf. Art. 122, Para. 1, Italian Civil Code). These cookies are not used for any other purpose and are normally directly installed by the owner or the manager of the website. They can be subdivided into: navigation or session cookies, which ensure the normal navigation and use of the website; analytics cookies, classed as technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and on how users actually visit the site; functionality cookies, which according to select criteria improve the user’s navigation experience. Installation of these cookies does not require prior user consent, though, in accordance with Art. 13 of the Italian Civil Code, the site, where these are the only such devices used, must provide notice of their use in the manner its managers see fit.
- Targeting Cookies. These cookies aim to create user associated profiles and are used in the sending of advertising messages matched to a user’s net navigation preferences. Given the particular invasiveness of these devices with regard to a user’s privacy, European and Italian law states that users must be properly informed about their use and must express their valid consent. These cookies are regulated by Art. 122 of the Italian Civil Code which states that “the archiving of information in the terminal device belonging to a contractor or to a user or the accessing of already archived information are allowed solely with the express consent of the user who has been informed by simplified notice in line with Art. 13 Para. 3 (Art. 122, Para. 1, Italian Civil Code). This site does not use targeting cookies.
Third Party Cookies
When visiting a website, a user may receive cookies from that site (first-party) and cookies from other sources (third-party). Notable examples are the presence of “iframe”, “script” or “social plugins” for Facebook, Twitter, Google and LinkedIn, which are directly generated as part of the visited hosting site by the site itself. The most common use among the social plugins is geared towards the sharing of content on social networks. The presence of these plugins means that cookies are transmitted to and from all the sites managed by third parties. The management of the information collected by “third parties” is conducted in line with that stated within the notices relating to such, of which consultation is advised. So as to ensure greater transparency and convenience, below are links to the various notices and information on cookie used by this website and their management.
Duration of Cookies
Some cookies (session cookies) deactivate at browser closure or at logout. Other cookies “survive” browser closure and are available during the following visits by the user. These cookies are called persistent cookies and their lifespan is fixed by the server at the moment of their creation. In some cases an expiry date is fixed, in others their duration is unlimited.
Users can decide to accept cookies or not by adjusting their browser’s settings.
Watch out: disabling either totally or partially technical cookies may compromise site functions for registered users. On the contrary, a site’s public content may be fully exploited when cookies are disabled.
Disabling third party cookies has no effect on one’s navigation of a site.
Cookie settings can be adjusted specifically for various sites and applications. Furthermore the best browsers allow you to adjust various settings for both first party and third party cookies.
Using Firefox as an example, by way of the menu sequence Tools->Options->Privacy, one accesses a control panel through which one can choose whether to accept or refuse the various types of cookie and thereafter proceed to their removal if so desired.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9